Temple Visiting Guidelines
As the State of Massachusetts relaxed its stay-at-home advisory, Parvati Parameshwara Temple decided to open the temple for regular darshan from Wednesday, 05/27/2020. Please read our temple re-open policies and guidelines below:
CDC and the State government authorities suggest Social distancing is our best hope to slow the spread of COVID-19. Due to space limitations, we created 30 minutes time slots during the day and will allow only 6 devotees per slot. This process will help devotees have darshan by maintaining social distance. So, we encourage all devotees who plan to visit the temple to sign up.
- If the time slot is not available, we request you to plan the visit on a different day.
- Please remember that children with the age of 2 and above should be signed up.
- If for any reason you change your mind regarding time slot sign-up, we request you to update the sign-up information as soon as possible so that other devotees can sign-up for the time slot.
- We request all devotees to register for special events on our temple website www.nesivatemple.org/events
- Please register for temple services in advance by registering through our temple website.
- Devotees are requested to pay for temple services before visiting the temple. Please present the registration confirmation to the priest. https://nesivatemple.org/services
- Devotees visiting the temple should carry facemask and hand sanitizers. Upon entering the temple and after leaving the temple, please sanitize your hands.
- Devotees with older age (Over the age of 60) are at the highest risk of getting infected and ill. So, we suggest devotees of older age to not visit the temple. All events are streamed live on YouTube (New England Siva Temple) and Facebook (New England Siva Temple Page).
- If you or a member of your family are sick (symptoms such as fever, dry cough, flu, and shortness of breath), please do not visit the temple and seek medical attention immediately. If you traveled recently from/to one of the COVID-19 hotspots, please do not visit the temple.
- Devotees are not allowed to touch the Deities, perform Abhishekam or Pradakshina.
- During the time slot, the priest will not approach devotees for Gothra Namas.
- Do not bring any food or Nivedana items into the temple. Devotees are requested to bring your own bottled water.
Parvati Parameshwara Temple
| Sarve Janah Sukhino Bhavantu |
| Desoyam Nirupadravostu |
| Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |
- Only payments submitted through PayPal Subscription will be considered for COVID-19 Temple support program.
- Payments submitted through ‘Donate’ button will be considered as Temple general donations.
- Sponsors who submit payment information through PayPal will be redirected to a page where “Gothra Namas” can be submitted.
- If sponsors would like to send support payments in the form of a check, please call the temple at 630-542-8866 and provide your “Gothra Namas”. Please make all checks payable to ‘Parvati Parameshwara Temple’